Thursday, September 29, 2011

Real Fast

Dear Family,

Well, I just got back from downtown (Capítal) from doing a bunch of paperwork to make me legal again... (I should have done this when I was in Río Gallegos but all the papers were here so that was a bit of a complication. So here I am with a little bit of time to write.

This week went well. We are working hard to help people understand the importance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ - Going to Church, living the Commandments, that sacrifices are rewarded with blessings and most of all, following the example of Jesus Christ and being baptized by someone who holds the priesthood authority of God. We have 2 or 3 baptisms planned this weekend for conference so that is good! :D Good, I mean great! I am really pumped for General Conference! It's going be great. We are getting down the working in between four and things are really turning out.

I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. Every time I bear my testimony and teach about Him, I feel the Holy Spirit so strongly. I am grateful (like David) for His love for me, that He was willing to suffer and die for me - for my imperfections, weaknesses and sins. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and testifies the truth of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to be the first Prophet in the dispensation and that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet today. This simple truths come from asking God with real intent, with faith in Christ that comes from a desire to follow Him. I love Him. I don't know where I would be without him.

Thank you for all that you do for me. I am forever grateful. Everything sounds great back at home. Say hi to everyone for me! :D

Love,
Elder Michael C. Watson
Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment