Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Dear Family,

I have to write a really quick letter this week, p-day ends soon and we still have stuff to do.  I am writing to you later than usual today because we went to see the penguins today.  It took 5 hours of driving over dirt roads, wow.  We thought the penguins had already left and we gave up hope of seeing them but we had success!  I have a ton of pictures but I don’t have time to send them today, so I will send them next week.  I will also write you a longer letter next week.

This week, we had a baptism of a 9 year old child of a family we are helping to reactivate.  It was pretty sweet!  We are also making a lot of progress with Monica. Hopefully we can announce her baptism soon.

We are looking for people that are ready to hear the gospel and it’s definitely not easy but I am happy with our efforts and can feel the Spirit! :D

Love ya!

Elder Michael Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment