Monday, August 2, 2010

We have a new Mission President!

Hey all!

This week flew by. We had a zone meeting we were interviewed individually by President Gulbrandsen. He really is called from God to be our Mission President. We talked a lot about how to use silence when we teach. When we ask a question we should not be afraid of the silence. This is when the Spirit ministers to us as teachers as well as our students (or investigators). We can really follow the Spirit and learn when we take time to settle down, be quiet and listen.

I also received a package from the parents containing things that are really important. Things like socks, candy, peanut butter and POP TARTS. :D I also received two packages from Michelle along with a couple of letters. I am working on writing to all those who have written me... It takes a long time to write and that´s something I don´t have too much of.

We didn´t have anything else too exciting go on this week. We are working hard to find people to teach and to help those we have to progress to their baptisms. I hope all is well at home and that this finds everybody great.

Con mucho Amor,

Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment