Saturday, August 7, 2010

¡Sorpresa!

Hey all!

This week has been very complicated and interesting. Much different from last week!

As you can see I am sending this on Saturday. My P-Day is today because my companion Elder Paz is going to go to the offices to work and the office missionaries have their P-Days today. Right now I have Elder Hales and Elder Paz as my companions. It’s really awesome! :D

So my schedule during the day is a little hectic. Elder Hales and Elder Paz go to the offices at 9 in the morning and I receive Elder Leavitt. Elder Leavitt had his visa delayed so he went for a week in Mississippi and is now here in Argentina. He spent two weeks with the assistants as his trainers and now is with me in the mornings (Monday - Friday) and with Elder Peterson (an office elder) in the nights. So I guess that makes me a bit of a trainer.... Kinda weird and scary, but the responsibility helps me a lot. Plus, Elder Leavitt has so much excitement to work that he is teaching me a lot too. :D Anyways, I receive Elder Hales and Paz around 5 and we leave to work the rest of the night.

This week also we put a baptismal date for two boys of a less-active family. I have been teaching them (I started teaching them with Elder Garay so like 4 months) and finally he has a date for the 14th! We’ve been waiting for the whole family to be ready to come back. Lucas, who just turned 12, will be a baptism for the mission while his brother Gaby will be a baptism for the Branch. Still, I have been working with them for a long time and finally we are going to see him baptized by his father! :D

Hmm... What more can I say. Things are going great here in Villa Adelina and I am learning more each day of how to be a better missionary. Thanks for everyone that is supporting me and I hope all is well at home.

Con Mucho Amor,

Elder Michael Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment