Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saludos de Argentina!

[Mike will be getting a new companion, who he has been partially working with this week, starting Monday. His name is Elder Hales and he also has a blog. I have added a link to his blog in Mike's Blog List. I have been reading Elder Hales' blog off and on for the last couple of months, he is a great missionary and I know Mike will love working with him.]


Hey all!

Well, this week has been really busy but really good. On Monday I am going to stay with Elder Hales! :D At least until transfers... After that, we´ll see.


Elders Hales, Watson, Leavitt, Paz and Peterson
This week I have gained a lot more enthusiasm for talking with everybody. Elder Leavitt has that MTC excitement and wants to talk with EVERYBODY! While it is great to do so, we also have to teach people. We contacted many people but really couldn´t find anyone to teach. We have to find the balance in between visiting people and doing contacts. But I believe it is just something I have to learn through experience and time. As well I went on splits with one of the assistants. In this half-hour to 45 minutes, we found two new investigators and taught two lessons. In all reality, I learned so much in this little time, smiling, how to receive references, how to get in to teach, and many other things. That was a great experience.

Today we are going to have a baptism, completing a less-active (now active :D) family. I am sooooo excited! And Lucas is too! The service is going to be awesome because lots of people from the ward are going and we have invited other people as well. It´s going to be great!! :D

This next Stake Conference, September 19th, the Stake has put a goal to have 200 investigators present in a meeting especially for investigators, recent converts and less-actives with the new President of the Area, President Arnold. Which breaks down that each area needs to bring about 30 people. Elder Hales and I have put a goal to bring 50 and I know we can do it if we work hard and with the members.

Well, that´s about it that´s going on. The week has been crazy busy but nothing really new. I hope all is well and that everyone is being good! :D

Con Mucho Amor,

Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment