Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still in Villa Adelnia. Now with Elder Southern

Elders Hales & Watson
Hey all!

Well, this week has been a little bit crazy. We walked and taught a lot and received many ideas and revelations for Villa Adelina. Elder Hales and I found some people who have so much potential and we will work faithfully with them.  Transfers were today and went well. I am still in Villa Adelina and now with Elder Southern from Indiana. I thought I was gone for sure! We have a lot of good ideas that we can carry out together. I finally have a fixed schedule with one companion. I was supposed to send a picture of the baptism we had so that you could send it to the parents of Elder Hales, but I forgot to bring the stuff. It’s just as well since there is a druggy going in and out and a bunch of kids so probably it’s better that I forgot it.

Elders Hales & Watson
I love Villa Adelina and the people here. There is a lot of abundance and potential. The members of the branch help out a lot and together we have been able to do a lot of stuff. In the near future if the missionaries and the people work together, we can fill the chapel. I know it!  I hope one day to come back to Argentina and see it as a Stake. It can happen, just as long as the people and the missionaries work together.

Well, I gotta go. If you can, read 2 Nephi 31 prayerfully and meditate what it means for us. I had an awesome experience with a family that not all are active and really it is awesome. There is the painting of Jesus Christ with all the angels behind him in the sky with his hands extended. Really, this chapter and the painting go together. The way that we can return to live with God and our Families forever is through the Doctrine of Christ and his Atonement. I hope that all will be able to feel and know that really the Gospel of Jesus Christ is restored on this Earth again. We have the power and authority of God restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. This power and authority is what validates the ordinances of Baptism and the Gift of the Holy Ghost and what opens the door to the path we need to take to return to live with God again. I testify this is true and know that if you read this chapter in the Book of Mormon and pray about it with sincerity, you will know for yourself that the Book of Mormon is true, Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God and the Church of Jesus Christ was restored through the boy prophet. I love you all and hope all is well. Be safe and good!

Con mucho amor,

Elder Watson

(P.S. Thank you to Elder & Sister Kroff for the pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment