Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Transfer - New Changes

Hi All,

I am not in Tortuguitas anymore. I am in Capítal, the city, in Lugano. My new companion is Elder Ure from Morgan (I think) Utah. This past week in Tortuguitas has been really full and fun. We got to watch fireworks on Friday Night and on Sunday Lucas passed the Sacrament for the first time. Yea! :D

Well, there’s not much going on. It’s really hot and at night it is really hard to sleep. One of our fans broke the other day so we are using one for two people. We use the fans to blow air on us as we sleep.) We are working with some less active families to bring them back to church.

I am not sure what else to say. I am in a new area so that’s exciting… I'll be sure to keep you all updated next week. Stay safe during New Years!

Love,

Elder Michael Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment