Monday, June 7, 2010

Where does the time go?

Hey!

I don’t have a lot of time today. Like thirty seconds... But things are great here! We are working hard to find new investigators and progress with the ones we have. I testify that this work is of God and that I am seeing many miracles in the lives of the people here in Argentina. Also the Book of Mormon is the word of God and was written for us. We can apply every chapter to our lives. I testify that as you read the Book of Mormon you can feel the Holy Ghost and know for a surety that the Book of Mormon is true and that the Church of Jesus Christ is the only true church and that by and through the restored priesthood we can receive the necessary ordinances and blessings to live with our Heavenly Father again and with our Families for Eternity! I love you all and please keep praying and studying the scriptures. As we do this, Heavenly Father will bless us in more ways than we can imagine! Stay safe and be good! :D

Love,

Elder Watson

1 comment:

  1. Huh.. Could it be bad that I sent him so many letters? Good thing I know over half of them were copies of my emails! And at least he knows he's loved, right? :D

    ReplyDelete