Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Companion, Same Area

Hey All!!!

This week I don’t have much time to type... Today was transfers and that took a while to put everything in order. As well, we moved to a new apartment... I am no longer in an apartment with three other missionaries but an apartment of two with my new Companion Elder Paz. He is from Peru and is our new district leader here in Villa Adelina. I don’t know much about him yet, but as we move along I am sure I will have more to tell you about him. Elder Garay is now a Zone Leader and a District Leader in a Zone that is way north called Zarate. I am very grateful to have had him as my companion and he has helped me to become a better person, missionary and servant of the Lord.

I can’t wait for Zone Conference next week. :D Hopefully I will have some packages waiting for me! ;) With Peanut Butter! ;D Lol...I want to tell you all that I know that this church is true and that you can find out for yourself by reading the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon has the answers to our souls and as you read it, you will find the answers Heavenly Father wants to give you. He loves you and wants you to have peace and happiness in this life.

I love you all and can’t wait to hear from you!

Love!!!
Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment