Monday, June 28, 2010

Is Jesus Here?

¡Buenas Tardes! Dias! Noches!

¿Cómo estan? Espero que todo esta bien! Estoy muy feliz para escuchar que Josh va a ir a St. George! Me pone muy feliz!

Ahora la obra es un poco difícil.... Somos esforzandonos muchísimo para hacer que el Señor nos espera y hacer nuestra parte. Nonetheless, we are working in the work of the Lord and with his help we cannot fail! :D I am enjoying the mission so much! I am learning a lot of how to be a better man and servant of the Lord. It’s wonderful the things that I have come to realize and learn and how I can have more of the Lord’s blessings in my life.

A little funny story...

We were passing by some former investigators to see if we could continue with them and help them to come unto Christ. I wrote in my planner the names and addresses that we were going to pass by that night. When we were outside of a house that I thought a man named Jesus lived there, we clapped (normal knocking on doors) and a lady came out. I asked if we could find Jesus (Se encuentra Jesus?) and she responded yes, in her heart! I was so confused... A minute or so later we were able to find out that Jesus didn’t live there and we moved on because she was alone and we can’t teach women without a man present. As I was reviewing the list I wrote I realized I crossed the name and the address... Oops....

Anyways, I don’t know what else to write. We are working hard and I cannot wait each day to talk to people about the gospel! The gospel of Jesus Christ really does help people in every aspect of their lives. We need to continue each day working to become more like Christ and doing the things that our Heavenly Father would have us do to earn our salvation. Nothing good in this life ever comes easy, but when we do our part the Lord will do the rest.

Well, I hope all is well at home. I am going to be sending a bunch of letters soon so I hope that I can catch everybody before things change again. Cuantas cosas cambiar cuando una persona esta en la misión? Hahaha. Anyways, love you all, stay safe, study the scriptures and be happy! Life in the US is truly a blessing. Love you, mean it, let’s do lunch. Chal! :D

Con mucho Amor,

Elder Michael Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment