Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Crazy Week!

Dear Family,

Well, every week is becoming an adventure! :D

This week we did exchanges, two baptismal interviews, went to Ushuaia (oo-shwhy-a) for interviews with President, had two baptisms in our building (not ours but the zone´s) and yea. That was fun. Wednesday we did exchanges with Austral - an area of just mud. Just like San Benito. I felt at home. :D  That was fun. Thursday we had a baptismal interview in Chacra (the other area in our zone/district - there are only 6 proselyting missionaries, 8 with Elder and Sister Downs. Elder Downs is the branch president of Austral). Friday we left Río Grande at 6 in the morning to go down to Ushuaia (the most southern tip of missionaries in the world) for our interviews/zone conference with President Gulbrandsen. I was hoping to have a second interview, but he remembered that he interviewed me in Calafate so I didn't get another one. Bummer. Anyways, a pretty drive and good socializing with the other missionaries.

Other than that everything is going well. I am learning a ton and being humbled every step of the way. I am nothing, but with Christ I can do everything. Every time I think I have a hold on something, something happens to show me my dependence on the Gospel and my Savior. He is the only one who can save us. Through the Spirit, he leads and guides us. We have to shut our mouths sometimes and just listen so that we can do His will and not ours.

That's sweet that you got to spend time with Papa, and the Watson Clan. Send my love to all. I am glad you are doing well. I was sad last week because there wasn't an email but there were two this week... Haha. Anyways, I've gotta go. Love you!

Elder Michael C. Watson
Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment