Monday, November 7, 2011

November Already?

Dear Family,

Happy Birthday Mom! I know it's a little early, but it's better than late. Haha.

This week. Well, we did exchanges with our district leaders on Wednesday and Friday so that was good. We also had a baptism! :D :D :D :D :D His name is Jonathon, 20 years old. Super Capo (Stud). We had stake conference so we had another area in the zone that baptized their investigators with ours. So cool. :D Things went very well... I baptized Jonathon. Usually we have a problem that the water is super cold. But this time it was super HOT. I almost cooked. Oops. It was my fault for leaving the hot water on so long. But I thought it was the cold that was on... Oh well. We also had interviews with President. Amazing like always. Better that he came to our church to do the interviews. Sweet! :D

This week should be good! Elder Christofferson is here for a special conference with all the mission presidents of South America. One of the topics will be presented by President Gulbrandsen about Recent Convert Trees. Basically, our mission is having tons of success teaching and finding through the recent converts. One area had 19 baptisms in two months. It's a tree because it starts with a member or family and it branches out and out. It is absolutely amazing. My last 6 baptisms are the result of this style of work. And I am convinced it will work anywhere! As you teach the recent convert/less active/member and receive references from them and teach those references with them, you not only find new and better and investigators but you strengthen the testimony of these members. It is absolutely amazing the results. We should be getting a booklet of examples and I can send pictures of examples. It's AMAZING! :D

Well, that's about it. I am in Baradero, a town an hour north of Zárate. I will be on divisions for a couple days here so that will be sweet. The only place farther north is San Pedro. Let's see if I can get up there. Haha. Anyways, Love you all! Be good!

Love,

Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment