Monday, December 12, 2011

White Christmas... During the Summer!

Hi!

I am doing wonderful! The zone is really exploding! We are expecting 17 baptisms or so (maybe more) for Christmas Eve. Our Stake President told us about a tradition they do is that they bring all the investigators from the stake by bus to the stake center to be baptized on the 24th and they will be confirmed the 25th. We talked to President and he's fine with that. We already have 7 baptisms and 15 confirmations this month - that means we would have at least 24 baptisms in the month of December (we are hoping for a lot more!). What a White Christmas! :D :D :D

Zárate is doing fine. We are really focusing on the Zone so we don't have insane numbers, but we are doing fine. Obviously we can do better, so we are working on that. But we are really happy with the energy and excitement the Zone has is really amazing!

Last night we were visiting some members and they happen to have a cousin that is serving in the Ogden mission. When I said that I had family there, they asked if I could take a Christmas gift to him. I said yes. That family called their uncle and I talked to him (he lives in Buenos Aires South) and told me that there was an Elder from Santa Paula there in that mission as Assistant, Elder Castro. So I would be Alex Castro who's coming home, no? We are still rivals even though I don't know him. That's just taken for granted ... being from Santa Paula :)

Well, that's about it for now. TTFN! Love you!
--
Elder Michael C. Watson
Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment